Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships, so we may receive compensation for certain links to products and services.
Let’s be honest: after more than a year of working from home, going back to the office will take some getting used to. Whether you’re excited or not particularly excited about the transition, we can probably all agree that we will miss our lounge uniforms!
That’s why we wanted to buy chic oversized pieces that are as comfortable as sweatshirts, but can be worn in the office! If you’re feeling a little stressed out about dressing for IRL work, read on to take a look at our picks!
17 comfortable and oversized work pieces to wear to the office
Tops and Blouses
1. This puffer sleeve blouse from AlvaQ has a rippling feel that looks great when worn loose or tucked into high waisted pants!
2. We also like the balloon sleeves of this top BELONGSCI, as well as all the great colors and prints it is available in!
3. Wear this short-sleeved button-down shirt from Milumia in two different ways: buttoned all the way down or tied at the hem!
4. Why put on a single breasted button when you can wear this fun leopard version of HOTAPEI?
5. The ultra-wide leg look of these The Tronjori high waisted palazzo pants make such a dramatic statement!
6. Another wide and strong pants is this pair of Make the cut which just fell on Amazon!
7. While it’s still warm outside, we’ll wear chic culottes like this pair of Ginasy!
8. These wide cropped pants from Tsfuls are made from a knit material that would be as comfortable as sweatshirts!
9. We’re obsessed with the striped print on this oversized shirt dress from ellazhu, and you can put on a wide belt at the waist to give it more shape!
ten. This loose t-shirt dress by Daily Ritual is easy to dress and style for the office or rock casual on days off!
11. While this Calvin klein the button down dress is not the most oversized, buyers claim the fit is comfortable and flattering!
12. Shift dresses like this one from Lark & Ro are designed to fit on the loose side but still showcase your shape!
13. We love that this Farktop blazer is fully open – wear it with any outfit!
14. Buyers say the quality of this oversized blazer from RZIV is amazing for the price!
15. The long hem and cut of this lightweight blazer from The Drop helps make it look so chic!
16. Buyers call it Loose-fit Cicy Bell “perfection” blazer – it exceeded all of their expectations!
17. Critics say this extra long ‘boyfriend’ blazer from ellos has become a staple in their wardrobe!
Discover more of our choices and offers here!
This article is brought to you by the Shop With Us team at Us Weekly. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services that our readers might find interesting and useful, such as face masks, self-tanners, Lululemon style leggings, and all the best gifts for everyone in your life. . The selection of products and services, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by Us Weekly or any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team can receive products from manufacturers for free to test. Additionally, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. It does not determine whether a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently of the advertising sales team. We appreciate your feedback at [email protected] Good shopping!